giovedì 23 novembre 2006

Si inizia...

Ciao!
Benvenuta e benvenuto.
Quali parole italiane conosci?
Ciao, pizza, pasta,...
Hi everyone!
I'm writing in English just because it's considered to be the international language.
I'd like to present you my blog. Il paese senza errori is a free place where everybody, all over the world, can learn and improve my language, Italian.
You can post questions or ask for the correct form to say something.
I know the soundtrack would be very useful, but Italian is very regular from this point of view so I hope for the moment you don't mind it.
I since now beg you pardon for all the mistakes I'll certain make. I'm not English mothertongue and I hope very soon we will mostly use Italian.
That's all for today, see you tomorrow.
E' tutto per oggi.
Ci vediamo domani!
mic

Nessun commento: